Pray to the Moon when She is round,
Luck with you will then abound,
What you seek for shall be found
On the sea or solid ground.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Yes.

Lady Moon over the Anchorage International Airport.
About 10 p.m. tonight.
Lady Moon over the Anchorage International Airport.


Haven't laid eyes on Her since Vegas.  
Yes. Yes. Yes.
On the hilltop, in the chill wind, I am warmed by the Sun's rays falling aslant from the West & I hold back the tears lest my family take me for utterly mad. 
Like Water for my Soul, She is a Needful Thing.
Yes and yes and yes.



  


2 comments:

Bryan Perrin said...

I had a dream I was commenting on your photos in this post, I was saying that the Moon is not strictly a nocturnal creature...

Moma Fauna said...

Yes. Yes & in Utah, I can follow Her as she crosses the sky all day. But there she rides high in the Sky, visible from anywhere. Here, I just realized last night, She tends to be low slung, riding along the horizon. I think that I miss Her in this flat place populated with tall trees & people structures. At 2 am this morning, it was Dark. As we drove back from a gathering on a mountain beside a lake, we spied Her dragging along the edge of the Earth, hiding behind houses, small hills, shopping malls... It was so nice to see Her in the dark sky. It was so nice to be in the Dark again.

I ate many mushrooms night before last. Then, I too had a dream, or rather, many, many. Of mushrooms. The woke me up repeatedly. Mushrooms upon mushrooms. I think I will not eat so many next time. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...