Pray to the Moon when She is round,
Luck with you will then abound,
What you seek for shall be found
On the sea or solid ground.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Escapism: Now, Forager 3

Now Forager photo found here.

I am still preoccupied with this film. If it came out today, right now, I would not complain. Not one bit. But since it won't, I'll follow their blog & facebook updates like some kind of fungi-crazed internet stalker. Oh, & I'll post about them. Again.

Did you see my other posts, Now Forager 1 & 2? If you didn't, perhaps you should -- they feature nice videos. Did you go to their United States Artists project fundraising site & give them some of your lunch money? Hubby & I did. We think you should too.

The co-creators are now in Poland, mushroom epicenter (or at least one of them), participating in Gotham in Progress, the first European industry event focused entirely on US independent films. If you speak Polish, you can read an interview here: Wywiad - Magia w grzybach i na AFF. 

Photo found at Covering Media website.
If you can't read Polish, that's ok because there's an interview in English at The Dark Side of the Shroom which includes Jason Cortlund's recipe for Black & Blue Risotto. Too bad we have two feet of snow & a wind chill of -25 today or I'd be out gathering blewits & chantrelles to make some. Oh, wait, that's right, I have yet to find them up here... I wonder if I could substitute some of the pounds & pounds of dried boletes in the basement...

If you just can't handle too much reading because you are like me & have found yourself many days behind in the blogosphere, there's a lovely one-page summary of the film over at Covering Media. It has pretty pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...