Pray to the Moon when She is round,
Luck with you will then abound,
What you seek for shall be found
On the sea or solid ground.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Transforming "Spiritual Warfare": A Comedic Intermission!

Not to offend anyone with language, but I have been bitchy. Bitchy, bitchy, bitchy. This prayer war is crap & the remediation program sometimes makes me crabby, especially when I have a glut of other projects rolling about in my head that I would like to be making happen. It's a backlog that's reaching epic proportions... but I made a commitment & somehow I think honoring the commitment is the personal exercise I needed. 

Instead of grumbling about personal growth & promises made I'll find the joy of being here at the midpoint of the 51 Days 'o Cleanup. I'm sure taking a humorous reprieve from the spiritual seige will be just the medicine I need today. 

The only "remake" of the Wicker Man that is worth watching:

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...