Pray to the Moon when She is round,
Luck with you will then abound,
What you seek for shall be found
On the sea or solid ground.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Good Morning Mycophilia!

Shhhh.

The children are still sleeping. I am having a rare quiet morning -- I can leave them as they are. No need to drag them out of bed & make them dress, bathe, eat. No need to use the car to haul them to & fro. Just Shhhh. 

I wasn't sure quite what to do with myself in this moment, but after watching the birds for awhile, I decided to see what the blogosphere had to offer. It's remarkable what losing your partner can do to your reading time. (Well, actually, I suspect he has a great deal of reading time. It's all in who gets the kids.) I didn't even know where to begin. I am so far behind in the endless stream that there is no "catching up."

Two seconds into my reading list & I am simultaneously over & underwhelmed. I can't read. The birds are too loud. Then, voila! Thank you Dark Side of the Shroom for sharing myco moving pictures. I knew about these two fungal projects already (I even imagined writing about the first one someday), but it made me do the happy dance to see them featured in the mainstream media. Go team mycelia!


"More Than Mere Magic Mushrooms" companion article can be found HERE.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...