|An Ent with a very fine moustache.|
Today is a "High Day" but yesterday was Magic.
Walking in places where two (or three, or four) worlds meet, opening ourselves to all that which surrounds us, we found Magic.
Brushing along the Birch skins under the foreboding Devil's Club, we found the beautiful ones.
Magic is big,
|Everything I need. All of it, Magic.|
& Magic is small.
|Diminutive, orange slime mold fruiting bodies.|
Magic is in the symbols we encounter
|Quite a pair of Gemmed Puffballs (Lycoperdon perlatum).|
& in the symbols we create.
|Hubby's Inukshuk. |
This one, a Guidepost for a departed friend.
When we seek, we find gifts of Magic anywhere, everywhere.
|Mama & baby Moose under the Moon. Yesterday, Point Woronzof.|
Magic is here.
Magic is now.
Magic is within & without.
Magic is above & below.
Magic is every single day.
Magic beckons us at every turn.
We are all creatures of this Magic Earth.Magic is our Native Tongue. It need not be complicated.
We find Magic when we allow its approach, when we make ourselves available.
- We need not escape into fantasy, looking elsewhere, beyond ourselves, beyond this magnificent Place to find Magic. It is here, now.
- We need not spend our lives yearning for transcendence, dismissing the wonder of this Place in the hopes of something we imagine is superior. This Earth is sublime. It is Magic. It is here, now.
- We need not wait for the gods to bestow Magic upon us, barking at their heels for gnosis & believing we cannot achieve this for ourselves. We are Magic. We are here, now.
- We need not wait for the "special" days, times, hours to create, work, share Magic together. The Magic is right now, right here.
- Magic has its own rules. Listen & believe in no others.
Go find, capture, make, discover, conjure, harness, seek, embrace, share Magic... here, now...