Pray to the Moon when She is round,
Luck with you will then abound,
What you seek for shall be found
On the sea or solid ground.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mycophilia: When It Leads to Myopia.

This week whilst wandering, I nearly trampled this not-so-wee one:

A youngling Moose (Alces alces), nearly trampled by myopic forager.
A youngling Moose (Alces alces), nearly trampled by myopic forager.

Fortunately for us, this youngling Horned One was relatively unperturbed & even more fortunately, unsupervised. I stepped back a few paces to take this photo & decided that perhaps I should have my eyes checked for mycophilia-induced myopia.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! And made me giggle, just a little. ;)

Moma Fauna said...

Me too! It was a gentle reminder... & fortunately not a bear's youngling! ;)

Chas Clifton said...

"Sorry, moose, I thought you were a huge turkey tail conk."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...