Pray to the Moon when She is round,
Luck with you will then abound,
What you seek for shall be found
On the sea or solid ground.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

For the Files: Diana for Sale

Portrait of a Lady as Diana by Charles E. Proctor. For sale here.

I have been agonizing over this sublime painting of a woman depicting Diana. It has been up for auction for several weeks. Absentee bidding ends in 22 hours. It would be sheer folly to think that this painting could be mine at this time. So, I squirrel it away in my blog files for safekeeping & toss it into the ether for you my friends. Is she destined to belong to you? 

Portrait of a Lady as Diana, in frame. Visit auction here.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I am in LOVE.
Beautiful. If I had the money...*sigh*

Judy said...

It's beautiful...however, beyond my means...

Moma Fauna said...

I echo your sigh. If it weren't for those meddling kids. ;)

Moma Fauna said...

Aye Judy. That is my quandary too. Perhaps I could sell the car... ;)

Unknown said...

LOL my first thought when I saw it was.....

I wonder what I could sell???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...