Pray to the Moon when She is round,
Luck with you will then abound,
What you seek for shall be found
On the sea or solid ground.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Scraps: Samantha as Shaman.

The purposes of this blog are multiple & mostly selfish, or at the very least, self-serving. One of the functions is to serve as a virtual file cabinet. I am taking advantage of that utility with this post. Nothing deep here, just amusement.

With the help of that delightful service called Netflix, I have been watching the Bewitched series from the very beginning. I am not going to get into how much I love this series, or how it subtly addressed all sorts of social issues, but I could. That is not the point, however. The point is, that the Little Lad & I spent all day Saturday watching an entire disc. On Sunday, I found this image posted on a blog I follow: A Polar Bear's Tale. I love it & I need to keep it close instead of letting it disappear into the ether. Besides, it begs the question... what would Samantha have been like as a Shaman?

Fodder for my imagination: Elizabeth Montgomery, image from A Polar Bear's Tale.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...