Pray to the Moon when She is round,
Luck with you will then abound,
What you seek for shall be found
On the sea or solid ground.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dedication

This blog is dedicated to the Moon. As with all forms of spirits & divinity, She works in enigmatic ways. I have at moments questioned my convictions, asking, "What is the true nature of this entity I follow?"  Always, Her response is to reveal something spectacular. It is with gratitude -- for all the years of comfort, aegis & inspiration -- that I dedicate these words in Her honour. Naturally, I will not write these pages exclusively about the Moon, but it will be in the spirit of Her light that I share my thoughts & reflections.

Moonrise over a desert canyon.
Moonrise over a desert canyon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...